7% of American adults believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows!
This fact sounds too absurd to be true, right? But according to the Innovation Center of U.S. Dairy, 16.4 million people don’t know that chocolate milk is milk, cocoa and sugar.
Fun facts like this one are perfect conversation starters. Nobody likes to be in an awkward moment of silence where everyone is just sitting at the table and doesn’t know what to talk about. That’s exactly when your trivia knowledge comes to play. Impress your friends with some insane facts, and you will find yourself in a heavy discussion within a few seconds.
Additionally, studies have shown that having fun reduces stress, boosts your energy, improves your memory, helps for sounder sleep and creates other positive patterns.
This book is for everyone who wants a more enjoyable life, even if they normally don’t like reading. You’ll discover:
– what a waitress did to get tipped millions of dollars
– why you don’t want to be a koala
– the unbelievable reason why the longest cricket match ever ended after 12 days
– how you can look at the blood cells in your own body while lying in bed
– why you don’t want to kiss publicly in Sweden
– what’s illegal to wear committing a crime in New Jersey
… and much more
“A day without laughter is a day wasted.” -Charlie Chaplin
If you want to have a funnier life instantly, then get this book now!